Hello! I’ve gone through all of the guest participant One Room Challenge reveals and decided to post some of my favorites here! There were over 200, so what I’m posting is just a small, small sample size of the amazing talent out there!
1.) First up is this incredible kitchen transformation by Kristina Lynne. She was able to make her kitchen look like an entirely different space in just six weeks!! It’s insane! I love how she was able to create a feeling of warmth within her all white kitchen. And the styling on those open shelves is perfection!!
2.) Little boy’s nursery by Sypsie Designs. The wall treatment and paint color are just amazing, and I LOVE how the brass light fixture pops! The whole room has such a cozy feeling, which is exactly what you want in your little one’s room!
3. Shared toddler room by The Learner Observer. Another room with board and batten wall treatment, painted a moody color! I’m in love with how she chose a neutral wallpaper to put above the dark wall and that shelf between the two is so adorable! I also love all the fun little kid touches in the art, toys, and pillow.
4. Powder room by Girl and Grey. Courtney’s powder room reveal is one I was definitely excited to see! The flamingo wallpaper is SO fun, and the wall treatment below it looks amazing. What I love most about it though, is the sink… which you can’t see in this picture so I probably should have picked a different one— but go to her blog and check it out! It’s so different and perfect!
5. Family room by Susie Brown. Susie’s ORC challenge progress is another that I followed very closely from almost the beginning. Her reveal did not disappoint! Her family room now has such a warm, collected, and cozy vibe to it and I LOVE it! The color palette and mix of materials all work together to make this space super dreamy! Plus she’s got a super cool eye ball lamp! ;-)
6. Playroom by Harper Rae Design Co. This little girls playroom is so adorable. What little girl wouldn’t want this sweet little space to be theirs?! I love how there is plenty of color, but it doesn’t feel overwhelming at all. That modern shelf & big baskets look like super stylish yet functional storage— which is something I’m always on the hunt for!
7. Bathroom by Studio Gaspo. I first became obsessed with this ORC design when I saw the floor tile she chose! Then I saw her stacked subway tile, and all her other plans and it quickly became one of my faves! The end result turned out beautifully! I love how she turned a mid-century dresser into a vanity!
8. Master Bedroom by Cate Holcombe. This room just screams cozy!! The velvet drapes, plaid headboard, vintage art, and brass sconces all compliment each other perfectly! I would have such a hard time ever leaving this room!
So those were just some of my favorites from this Fall’s One Room Challenge Guest Participants! This was such a fun experience for me and I’ve had the opportunity to connect with some awesome designers that I otherwise might not have met! Do yourself a favor and head over to the ORC blog and check out the other participants! (Only when you have a few hours to spare though because you will totally get sucked in!)